Monday, December 24, 2007

BUY: This is Ridiculous - Bling H2O




I just had to write about this. Today, while shopping for some food for our Christmas dinner tomorrow night, I ran across this pretty bottle of water. However, when I turned it over, I went into sticker shock as the price of the water was $55.00. I'm not kidding. I thought it was a misprint, until I picked up a smaller bottle and it was $30.00.

Bling H2O
is a water designed to cater to the luxury lifestyle - according to their website, it was created because "In Hollywood, it seemed as if people flaunted their bottled water like it was part of their presentation". Apparently FIJI water and SmartWater just don't cut it anymore.

Couture water? Are you kidding me?

For that price, I better be pissing Cristal after drinking it.

No comments: